Friday, October 15, 2010

Good Grades

Today I received both Cody's and Jessica's intern report cards.  Both of them are attending MEI this year.  For those of you who know Cody and know how his grades were last year, let me tell you, his grades are no where near what they were last year.  He has totally out done himself and has the highest marks he's had in a very long time.   I am so glad that we had the opportunity to send them to MEI. I am so proud of the time and effort he has put into his work this year.  WAY TO GO!  
Jessica  did online schooling for the past 2 years which she did not like very much and didn't do too well at due to the lack of having a teacher.  Jessica has totally out did herself as well in her classes, well all but one, But we won't get into that.  Let's just say she is looking forward to having a tutor help her.  I am so proud of the time and effort she has put into her work this year.  WAY TO GO!
It helps so much when they have friends and like the school they are attending.  I believe it makes all the difference in the world.
Both Mikaela and Tamara received their intern reports and again I am proud to say they too are doing well.  They are at the same school they were at last year.  WAY TO GO!  

To all my kids KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!    

No comments:

Post a Comment